JOIN US FOR AN AMAZING SUMMER WEEKEND IN THE CAMBRIDGESHIRE FILLED WITH FOODIE FUN – FEATURING CELEBRITY CHEFS THE HAIRY BIKERS& JAMES MARTIN!
Love food, cooking, crafts and live music? This festival will be perfect for you!
See Celebrity Chef’s THE HAIRY BIKERSon Saturday 23rdJune & JAMES MARTINon Sunday 24thJune cook LIVE in our fantastic Big Top Kitchen!
This festival is jam-packed with things to do including local chef hosted by BBC Radio Cambridgeshire’s Chris Mann, a tasting tent, hands on workshops, a vintage fun fair, kid’s activities, live music featuring the BBC Music Introducing Artists hosted by BBC Music Introducing Cambridgeshire’s Steve Jackson, Little Fix & Ryan as Olly (Little Mix & Olly Murs) tribute acts!
Plus, over a hundred exhibitors and some of the best street food the UK has to offer!
Better still you can stay with us too! We offer 3 nights of camping so that you can come and join us from Friday and stay right through until Monday morning. You can rest assured that you won’t miss out on a single second of festival fun!
As it is the World Cup time too, we even have the footy on a big screen and will be showing all games including the ENGLAND v PANAMA match!
SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A FOOD FESTIVAL… JOIN US TO EAT, DRINK, LAUGH, PLAY, WATCH, DANCE AND OF COURSE SLEEP!
Join us in our funky Big Top where our Celebrities serve up a fabulous mix of cooking and comedy!
Demonstrating this year are the hilarious Hairy Bikers on Saturday 23rd June and the lovely James Martin on Sunday 24th June. Don’t miss a session with our cheeky Chefs!
With such big names seats fill up fast, so make sure you get your tickets to enjoy one of these amazing sessions – who knew cooking could be so funny?
We love Food & Drink, so you can expect a huge range of amazing Food & Drink Exhibitors at our festival.
From artisan producers, to award winning brands and products there is something for everyone and with over 200 different exhibitors to visit, you will be spoilt for choice.
To make shopping a little bit easier we have created some unique area’s to help you find some culinary delights.
Get a flavour of some of our exhibitors who will be showcasing their delights for you!
We know kids love festivals as much as grown-ups do, but as parents too, we want you to save your pennies for you!
So our festival is packed full a lots of FREE activities for the kids to do!
They can take part in messy play, colouring in and sand art in the Kids Tent, plus look at and have their photos taken with the lovely Owls in our Birds of Prey area. There will be Cake Jar and Biscuit Icing workshops, where kids can have fun with flour and measure out their cakes to make at home or get arty with their biscuit decorating, we may find the next Mary Berry among them.
Plus, a petting farm, where they can visit our festival farm animals, or let them sit back and enjoy a good old fashioned Punch & Judy Show.
We know that kids love dancing too, so don’t forget to stop by the Entertainment to dance the afternoon away!
We'll be having a selection of interesting FREE Demo’s and Workshops at our festival!
Your taste buds will be tingling in our Tipple Tasting Tent marquee, where our experts will guide you through their amazing products!
Feeling crafty? Find your haven within our Makers Marquee for some crafty workshops and demonstrations including floristry workshops & cake painting demonstrations!
We have a whole host of entertainment for you to enjoy over the weekend. Join us in our Entertainment Star Shade on Saturday afternoon to see the amazing tribute acts and dance the afternoon away!
These fantastic acts will be supported throughout the weekend by a range of local bands. Our 2018 lineup will be announced nearer to the event.
Join us and make a weekend of it – you can stay with us at the East of England Arena! Our camping fields are located right next to our festival field and to make things really easy you can park near your pitch too!
Camping pitches are 10m x 10m including space for a car and are £40 for the weekend (3 nights), which includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
Caravan / Motor Home Spaces are 10m x 10m including space for a car and are £58 for the weekend. All pitches are on soft ground (grass) – No hard standing available.
You can gain access to the campsite from 2pm until 8pm on Friday 22ndJune 2018 and you must be offsite by 12pm on Monday 25thJune 2018.
We have so much more for those staying with us this year including:
- A range of Exhibitors serving delicious grub from 6pm until late each evening – including Singing Pineapple Pizza, Little Somboon Kitchen Pan-Asian Cuisine, Cattle Grill serving burgers, Gordons Sweets, Crispy Candy Co, making delicious waffles and Gourmet Catering, serving Yorkshire Pudding Wraps.
- Music in the bar each evening.
- A Saturday night big Foodie Quiz.
- A breakfast bar serving up a hearty English breakfast opens from 7am until 9.00am each morning.
- Pitches are sold on a Three-night basis even if you only stay one night (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- You will be allocated a pitch upon arrival at the festival by one of our team.
- Each member of your party will require a Weekend Ticket (Standard or VIP) or a Standard Entrance Ticket for the day you wish to gain entrance to the festival. These must be purchased in advance.
- Caravan entry is through Gate 12 only.
- We have a dedicated Camping Warden, who is on site at all times to help with any issues. Their contact details are located in the toilet block and they can be contacted on07706 940406.
- In a medical or fire emergency please ring 999 in the first instance and then contact the site warden on 07706 940406or further support.
- Safety is our priority, therefore there will be restrictions on vehicle movement during the event days. The site gates are closed from 23:00 until 07:00.
- Please do not bring any glass into the festival field and report any glass breakages in the camping field to the site Warden.
- All dogs must be kept on leads within the confine of the site. Please clean up after your dogs.
- Caravan, awnings, windbreaks and all other should be in your pitch. Please ensure your water containers are within your pitch without encroaching on your neighbour’s pitch.
- No generators to be used between 23:00 and 07:00.
- East of England Agricultural Society and East of England Arena will not be held responsible for any personal injury or damage to property or loss or damage of property, unless it can be proved the Society was responsible through action or negligence for the injury or loss.
- Elsan containers should be emptied at the dedicated point at the Toilet Blocks.
- A detailed map of the caravan area shows the toilets, showers, water stand pipes, Elsan emptying points, dog exercising area, rubbish locations, event entry point and the location of fire points.
- We do not allow any open fires including portable or disposable barbecues.
- Enclosed gas or charcoal barbeques should be positioned off the grass.
- In the event of a fire raise the alarm immediately, call 999 and remove everybody from the vicinity.
Please respect your fellow campers and keep noise from generators, radios and televisions etc. to a minimum and ensure no noise or vehicle movement after 23:00.
For group bookings, where you want pitches together please turn up on the day together. Alternatively, the first person who arrives will be able to save enough space for everyone else.
Please note we have a dedicated camping area for Families, so your little ones can get some sleep.
To book your camping / caravan / motor home pitch please select these tickets at checkout.