CAMPING & CARAVANNING:
Join us and make a weekend of it – you can stay with us at the East of England Arena! Our camping fields are located right next to our festival field and to make things really easy you can park near your pitch too!
Camping pitches are 10m x 10m including space for a car and are £40 for the weekend (3 nights), which includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights.
Caravan / Motor Home Spaces are 10m x 10m including space for a car and are £58 for the weekend. All pitches are on soft ground (grass) – No hard standing available.
You can gain access to the campsite from 2pm until 8pm on Friday 22nd June 2018 and you must be offsite by 12pm on Monday 25th June 2018.
We have so much more for those staying with us this year including:
- A range of Exhibitors serving delicious grub from 6pm until late each evening – including Singing Pineapple Pizza, Little Somboon Kitchen Pan-Asian Cuisine, Cattle Grill serving burgers, Gordons Sweets, Crispy Candy Co, making delicious waffles and Gourmet Catering, serving Yorkshire Pudding Wraps.
- Music in the bar each evening.
- A Saturday night big Foodie Quiz.
- A breakfast bar serving up a hearty English breakfast opens from 7am until 9.00am each morning.
- Pitches are sold on a Three-night basis even if you only stay one night (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- You will be allocated a pitch upon arrival at the festival by one of our team.
- Each member of your party will require a Weekend Ticket (Standard or VIP) or a Standard Entrance Ticket for the day you wish to gain entrance to the festival. These must be purchased in advance.
- Caravan entry is through Gate 12 only.
- We have a dedicated Camping Warden, who is on site at all times to help with any issues. Their contact details are located in the toilet block and they can be contacted on 07706 940406.
- In a medical or fire emergency please ring 999 in the first instance and then contact the site warden on 07706 940406 or further support.
- Safety is our priority, therefore there will be restrictions on vehicle movement during the event days. The site gates are closed from 23:00 until 07:00.
- Please do not bring any glass into the festival field and report any glass breakages in the camping field to the site Warden.
- All dogs must be kept on leads within the confine of the site. Please clean up after your dogs.
- Caravan, awnings, windbreaks and all other should be in your pitch. Please ensure your water containers are within your pitch without encroaching on your neighbour’s pitch.
- No generators to be used between 23:00 and 07:00.
- East of England Agricultural Society and East of England Arena will not be held responsible for any personal injury or damage to property or loss or damage of property, unless it can be proved the Society was responsible through action or negligence for the injury or loss.
- Elsan containers should be emptied at the dedicated point at the Toilet Blocks.
- A detailed map of the caravan area shows the toilets, showers, water stand pipes, Elsan emptying points, dog exercising area, rubbish locations, event entry point and the location of fire points.
- We do not allow any open fires including portable or disposable barbecues.
- Enclosed gas or charcoal barbeques should be positioned off the grass.
- In the event of a fire raise the alarm immediately, call 999 and remove everybody from the vicinity.
Please respect your fellow campers and keep noise from generators, radios and televisions etc. to a minimum and ensure no noise or vehicle movement after 23:00.
For group bookings, where you want pitches together please turn up on the day together. Alternatively, the first person who arrives will be able to save enough space for everyone else.
Please note we have a dedicated camping area for Families, so your little ones can get some sleep.
To book your camping / caravan / motor home pitch please select these tickets at checkout.